Hours of Operations
||Our faithful antique John Deere tractor takes a break to enjoy our field of sunflowers
The greenhouses are open May through mid-October, with 2010 hours varying as follows:
- Spring (May 1-July 4): Open every day 9AM – 5PM
- Summer (July 5 – Aug.31): Open Wednesday to Sunday 10AM – 4 PM
- Fall (Sept.1 -Oct.11): Open Wednesday to Saturday 10AM – 4 PM
- Other times by appointment
We are happy to accept cash or checks, but are NOT able to take credit or debit cards at this time.
We do not sell plants or products online.
We are located at 30 Elmwood Street in Salisbury, Massachusetts just west of Interstate 95 in "The Plains" section of Salisbury, bordering Amesbury, MA and South Hampton and Seabrook, NH.
From Points South:
- Take I-95 north toward NH.
- Take Exit 60. Turn RIGHT at end of the exit ramp.
- Bear RIGHT again at next stoplight onto Route 286 West (Main St.) toward Amesbury.
- Go over I-95 overpass, then take first RIGHT onto Congress Street.
- Take Congress Street 3/4 mile. Turn RIGHT onto Elmwood Street.
- Follow Elmwood 1/4 mile, then at fork stay LEFT and continue on Elmwood.
- Greenhouses are on your right after white farmhouse at 30 Elmwood.
If you need directions from other locations, please e-mail us at email@example.com. or call us at (978)834-7879.
View Larger Map
Mapquest: Street Map | Arial Map
Google Earth: Street Map | Arial Map | Terrain